- Attention to detail, strong written and verbal skills, proactive hard worker
- Team Player, Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, eager to learn and quick learner
The Client Data Management team is responsible for the on-boarding of new and organic clients and ensuring that all documents are received, accounts, reports and entitlements are set up prior to the client’s scheduled launch date. They further liaise with other downstream stream team to ensure they acknowledge and make the appropriate action when a new client account is opened.
The team’s responsibilities also include maintaining referential data throughout the life-cycle of the relationship up to and including account closure - ensuring entitlements and relationships are inactivated, contacts are removed, and reports are deleted. The Global Client Data Management team is structured into distinct functional groups aligned with complexity; Data Creation and Data Maintenance. Client Captains manage the Data Creation work stream and are responsible for oversight of multiple functions for a client launch. This structure continues to leverage functional experts however; model promotes a better client service experience for the business as they have one point of contact throughout the full client on-boarding process.
- Ensure Clients are properly given access to reporting and to the Portal
- Liaise with internal Clients to collect all necessary details
- Ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- Coordinate with other downstream teams to complete multi-step, complex requests
- Articulate the progress updates and manage expectations with Business Stakeholders
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to offer strategic solutions to business and operational problems
- Ability to interact with senior members of the business and across departments in the firm
- Understanding the importance of risk mitigation
- Team Player, Detail Oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills