The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years of experience in the financial industry. The candidate will also be a team player and willing to learn and execute an in-depth process for educating and client care.
- Work with clients to understand their goals, concerns and current financial information.
- Actively listen to best determine the solutions most suitable to their situation.
- Analyze information to create a plan with appropriate strategies, products and services to best help the client.
- Experience in the financial services industry (3-7 years)
- College degree and financial services certifications and licenses such as CFP® (prefered or willing to obtain), Series 65
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Data Driven: able to manage complex data, financial statements, and output solutions
- Adaptable/flexible: enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail oriented: can focus on many details simultaneously as well as the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented: enjoys taking on challenges and completing tasks
- Autonomous/Independent: enjoys working with little direction