We are hiring for an Associate Trial Attorney to handle cases involving all areas of tort practice and involving a variety of levels of complexity. Preferred civil trial experience, including landlord-tenant experience.
- Handle cases involving injuries and/or damages including the preparation of pleadings, motions, discovery and briefs, attendance at hearings, events, interviews, and trails, and performance of other tasks for client representation.
- Assist with cases assigned to other attorneys
- Work with Claims Departments about insurance policy and related questions
- Utilize the computer program to organize and maintain system
- Bachelor's degree and Law School degree Required
- Good standing member of the State Bar in California
- 2+ years as an Attorney including civil jury trial experience or equivalent
- Ability to handle cases of moderate to great exposure and complexity with independence
Full benefits including annual bonus, 401k, PTO, Paid Parental Leave and company car/car stipend