The Associate Sales Representative will be a responsible for Tissue Technologies product line and solely responsible for supporting these products within for sales of these products for a defined territory within the Hospital OR/Surgery setting. Your primary responsibility will be to support and grow business in order to achieve or exceed sales revenue targets. You will provide case coverage, transport trays, and develop select accounts by building relationships, demonstrating extensive product knowledge and providing exceptional customer service. Your primary call points will be plastic surgeons, podiatric surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, and general surgeons. 50% of your time will be spent in the Operating Room. You will work side by side with an experienced Account Manager for approximately 18 months. If performance qualifications are met, then you may be considered for an Account Manager position for a full territory anywhere in the U.S.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Target and develop new account opportunities while supporting current initiatives in the territory
- Provide service of existing accounts which may include case coverage in the operating room as well as excellent customer service and product/tray logistics
- Assist Account Manager in achieving revenue growth and attainment of quota.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports as defined by sales management
- Operate within defined budgets and strictly with in accordance with Corporate policies and procedures
- Strictly adhere to the policies and procedures within the Advamed Code of Conduct and the Sunshine Act
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred 01-3 years of outside sales experience, business to business sales experience, any healthcare experience or background, athletic trainer, allied health background (physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training, etc.), or other health and fitness background.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal skills.
- Confidence to communicate with established physicians and other surgical personnel.
- Strong negotiation and selling skills.
- Physically capable of standing for long hours in the Operating Room during cases.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs