Associate Director, Quality Control
My client is a mid-sized biopharmaceutical organization on the fast-track to great product success. They are seeking an Associate Director of Quality Control with pharmaceutical experience and management/mentoring expertise for their Southeast location. They have doubled in size over the last 3 years and are projecting more exponential growth and to go public in the coming year.
- BS Chemistry or related field (Master’s preferred)
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years in Analytical Quality within a GMP environment
- Extensive experience with QC Validations, Method Transfer, Stability requirements, CFR 21 and ICH guidelines
- Strong strategic, problem-solving and management skills
- Data-driven decision-making and interfacing with stakeholders
- Experience in laboratory techniques, instrumentation and QC activities (HPLC-UV, GCMS, KF, & IC)
- Provide guidance and strategic direction to managers and staff in QC department
- Oversee all QC activities and reporting
- Ensure quality and integrity of analytical testing are compliant and efficient
- Assist with regulatory inspections
- Promote continuous improvement and train accordingly
This is a great time to join this organization. If qualified and interested, please submit your resume. This a great growth opportunity with a competitive salary.
Keywords: Chemistry, Validation, Stability, HPLC, GC, GMP, FDA, Quality, Quality Assurance, PAI preparation, audits, Quality Ops, CFR 21, ICH, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, QC, Quality Control, Mentor, Train, KF