Viewing Job - Associate Director, Health Economics and Outcomes [EB-1344506488]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!OverviewWe have been retained by an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.They are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you’re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients’ lives and being a great place to work, we hope you’ll explore this career opportunity. ResponsibilitiesThe Associate Director (AD) of HEOR will support health economics and outcomes research activities in support of our Neuroscience portfolio, and will design and implement studies that are aligned with the data generation strategy for each brand. The AD will report to the Director of HEOR for Neuroscience.Job Function
- Understand HEOR strategy and develop HEOR strategic approaches for products in different stages of development.
- Work closely with US and EU Rest of World (EU ROW) teams to develop strategies specific to their respective payers and stakeholders.
- Work with KOLs to implement HEOR analyses, as needed.
- Identify, design, implement, and manage outcomes research projects, including but not limited to retrospective database analyses, economic models, chart reviews etc.
- Identify appropriate US and EU ROW data sources.
- Conduct literature searches and systematic literature reviews.
- Develop analysis plans (e.g., for claims or EMR database analyses) in collaboration with a statistician.
- Conduct economic analyses and/or conduct detailed reviews of existing analyses.
- Support development and revision of AMCP dossiers.
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure timely completion of high quality projects.
- Communicate study plans, study methods, and results to internal teams.
- Present health outcomes research findings at scientific congresses and participate in the development and writing of manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and regulatory guidelines governing commercial and scientific interactions with healthcare professionals, payers, advocacy and other business partners.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and ensure continuous and consistent communication with key internal partners on HEOR projects.
- Represent HEOR on cross-functional internal teams.
- Remain current on HEOR data sources and analytic methods.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D03
- Advanced degree related to health economics and/or health outcomes research (MS, MPH, PhD, PharmD).
- At least 3 years of HEOR experience in the pharmaceutical or related industries (e.g., consulting).
- Experience with HEOR strategy and implementation in at least one region.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, including in-depth knowledge of health economic modeling, PROs and claims database analysis methodologies.
- Solid understanding of epidemiology and biostatistics.
- Experience in managing multiple projects across a variety of health outcomes methodologies and therapeutic areas.
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% time.