Applications Chemist- Chemistry Graduates Welcome
My client is a global leader in laboratory instrumentation and chemical solutions. They are a growth organization, with committed leadership, located in a vibrant Southeast location. We are recruiting for an Applications Chemist. This position offers a competitive salary, great benefits, relocation & career growth.
The ideal candidate will support the Company’s customers, as well as the sales and marketing efforts as related to synthetic chemistry with a focus on organic, inorganic, and peptide synthesis.
- BS or MS in Chemistry/Organic Chemistry
- 0-3 years of industry experience – recent grads welcome with lab experience
- Experience performing organic synthesis in a research setting
- Working knowledge of laboratory instrumentation
- Excellent communication skills- written/verbal
- Mechanical aptitude
- Engaging and collaborative attitude
- Ability to travel – up to 20%
If interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific opportunity for someone who wants an environment to learn and grow. Great company!
Keywords: chemistry, organic chemistry, peptide synthesis, organic synthesis, Technical Writing, instrumentation, applications support, peptide chemistry, mechanistic, inorganic