Dependable, detailed oriented, self-starter
Position Description: The New Account Document Processing Department consists of Regulatory, Policy and Procedural subject matter experts which handle document validation, quality control, vendor escalations, and offer support to Branch offices, National Operations, and other Special Product areas firm-wide. The Senior Processing Representative is responsible for evaluating incoming documents and inquiries, performing the associated research, and making a determination of the validity of the action or document.
Major Job Responsibilities
• Must be dependable, well-organized, detailed oriented, self-starter with the ability to define work scope, tasks, and utilize resources in order to meet established Service Level Agreements.
• Act with a sense of urgency and a can-do attitude to address business need and accomplish goals
• Conflict resolution- ability to facilitate discussion; ability to quickly obtain relevant facts to resolve a problem is vital.
• Anticipates customer needs and consistently meets or exceeds their expectations.
• Must be available to work varying shifts dependent upon volume and/or business need.
• Must be able to work in a quota driven environment
• Must have excellent communication skills oral and written - including the ability to write and listen carefully and convey information accurately.
• Acts and communicates in a way that demonstrates a high regard for internal and external customers
• Promote collaboration and team work and willingness to help others in and across the firm.
• Maintain acceptable service levels and be able to continue to work effectively by remaining calm, confident, positive and clear minded regardless of the situation.
• Demonstrate active learning-continuously seeking opportunities to develop a deeper understanding of the business
• Computer Literacy
o Microsoft Office Suite
o Previous experience with the firms internal systems is preferred
o Previous New Account experience is preferred
o Proven ability to learn other software packages
• Type a minimum of 35 wpm, Ten key by touch