Our client, a Premier Dealer of HVAC Supplies in the New England Market to Contractors and Professionals, is looking to add a dynamic Assistant Warehouse Manager to their growing team. The Assistant Warehouse Manager works and reports directly to the Warehouse Manager and is an essential part of the management team, helping set the stage for other team members to achieve success!
- Managing the warehouse and delivery personnel
- Schedule deliveries
- Maintain accurate inventory
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce operational policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively with Branch Managers, Sales Operations, Warehouse Staff
- Practice safe warehouse procedures
Our client offers a competitive salary with quarterly commission wages, as well as PTO, health benefits, insurance benefits, and 401K.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Possesses time management skills
- Prior experience in the wholesale plumbing/heating/HVAC industry preferred
SnapDragon Associates is a small but capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all lumber people servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Chantelle directly at 603.621.9037 Ext. 114.