Assistant Vice President of Human Resources HR
Jackson Hospital & Clinic is currently seeking, talented, and dedicated Montgomery, AL based Assistant Vice President of Human Resources HR for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 10 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 5 years of experience working in human resources management.About Jackson Hospital & Clinic
- Jackson Hospital, a licensed 344-bed hospital, is a community not-for-profit hospital serving Montgomery and the Alabama River Region.
- From our Centers of Excellence to our Blue Distinction Center designations, Jackson Hospital is well-known for providing exceptional, patient-centered care to those in their community.
- Historic community with a great family atmosphere.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Vice President of Human Resources HR
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Assistant Vice President Human Resources will work alongside the hospital’s executive leadership team.
- The Assistant Vice President Human Resources will be supported by a Manager of Human Resources and oversee a team of Human Resources professionals including HR Generalists, Recruiters, Benefits Specialists, and more.
- The Assistant Vice President Human Resources will oversee all Human Resources functions, including compensation, benefits, recruitment, employee and labor relations, HRIS, workers’ compensation, employee health, and customer service.
- The Assistant Vice President of Human Resources will work closely with departmental leadership to develop positive employee relations.
Requirements of the Assistant Vice President of Human Resources HR
- 10 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 5 years of experience working in human resources HR
- 5 years of management experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
- A Master's degree is preferred