Calling all Road Warriors in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area…this is a great opportunity to work local!!
Position: Assistant Superintendent – Commercial Construction
Location: Durham, NC
My client, an award-winning General Contractor in NC, is looking to add an Assistant Superintendent to their team. This company has a long standing, positive relationship with commercial - public & private. They have been in business for more than 40 years and are continuing to grow. This Assistant Superintendent will not have to travel long distances and can be home each night.
The ideal Assistant Superintendent and will have a diverse background in Commercial Construction—focused on a variety of projects $500k - $20M, wood framing projects, garden style apartments, precast & podium style concrete, metal and steel frame structures including hospitals, medical offices, schools, retail, office, etc. This company offers competitive salaries, 100% health insurance for employee, vehicle/cell allowance, a team environment, being home each night and so much more!
- High School Diploma is required, BS degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in Commercial Construction that includes hands-on in the field work history; superintendent and/or project engineer—Be a Builder at heart!!
- A general Commercial Construction background with experience assisting ground up projects $15M+
- Project history that includes Healthcare, Hospitals and/or Medical Office is a PLUS
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to jump in a help out
- Longevity with previous employers is vital, no job hoppers
If you’re interested in beginning the interview process and learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume and project history today.