Assistant Superintendent, Multifamily/Commercial Construction
I am working with a Commercial General Contractor based in the southeast. The company is looking to add an Assistant Superintendent to their Charlotte, NC team. My client has a great regional reputation and exceptional relationships with their subcontractors. They are recognized as an award-winning contractor, and take pride in their integrity, honesty and client focused business approach. This company has enjoyed success for decades and is continuing to experience growth and expanding their team.
- 4 YEAR DEGREE focused in the Construction, Engineering, Architectural, or Business Industry
- Strong track record of delivering above industry results, ZERO tolerance for safety violations and poor quality!!
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Project Engineer, Estimator or Preconstruction Engineer in the Multifamily/Commercial construction industry
- Multifamily/Commercial Construction project experience in the $15M-$30M range is great but not a requirement
- A working knowledge of multi-family mid-rise and high-rise wood-frame structures is a plus!
- Diverse construction software experience
Compensation will depend on experience. If required to travel, you can expect expenses to paid by the company! If this job is a match for you. please upload your resume to begin the interview process.