This position is responsible for the sale of the organization's products (Quartz Glass Division) and provides ongoing support to product distribution channel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists resellers with organizational skills, account strategies, territory planning and administrative responsibilities to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Becomes actively involved in a new resellers sales orientation and sales training programs.
- Assists resellers with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for contract accounts.
- Assists with the planning of sales exhibits.
- Attends trade shows.
- Participates in education and training conferences on selling and marketing programs.
- Coordinates and assists in leading sales meetings to include site selection and agenda preparation.
- Keeps informed of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers.
- Checks on competitive activity and develops new methods of attaining resellers and assisting resellers in attaining new accounts.
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided.
- Answers questions from resellers and handles complaints.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Organizational Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
Supervise 2 sales staffs.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This position requires up to 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Required Education and Experience
- At least three years of field sales experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.