Our client is one of the top general contractors in South Florida looking for an Assistant Project Manager to work locally in the Miami area.
We are looking for a highly motivated assistant project manager to work on a variety of commercial projects in Miami, Florida. Our client has been a leader in the Miami market, developing a portfolio of increasingly complex projects in the area. Ideal candidates will be highly motivated to grow their skillset and advance to a project manager role with this long-term career opportunity.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of construction experience
- OSHA Certification
- Strong communication skills and desire to learn
- Experience working in commercial sectors with a reputable general contractor
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management or equivalent is preferred
What we Offer:
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com
- Full benefits including 401k program and highly competitive compensation packages
- Great opportunity to stay local to Miami long-term, no travel outside the South Florida area
- Local company with a family culture and a variety of the most exciting projects in the area
- Excellent career advancement opportunities