Position: Assistant Project Manager, Commercial Construction
Location: Columbus, OH
Would you like to work with a General Contractor with a great reputation? My client’s integrity and dedication to both the customer and their employees set them apart from other companies. They are looking to add an Assistant Project Manager to their team as they are growing rapidly and have an extensive backlog of projects in the local area.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to build a rewarding career. In this role you’ll be challenged with on-site management from the beginning to end of the project. You will have growth opportunities, a competitive salary and full health benefits.
- A degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or other related field
- At least 2 years construction experience, commercial or industrial construction contractor is preferred
- Knowledge of all elements of scope, schedule, quality control, cost and risk
- Experience assisting/managing budgets, schedules, submittals, project quality and sub-contractor payments
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple small & large complex projects
- Computer proficiency to include scheduling; Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Primavera, Oracle, Sure-Track, Prolog –any or all, are a plus!
We are interviewing for this position immediately. Please submit your resume for consideration.