READY TO APPLY? SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW.
Assistant Project Management KPIs (25%)
- Taking primary responsibility for project relationships, profitability, and cost controls for assigned projects including Production, Scheduling, Procurement, Monitoring, & Enhancement for construction projects assigned.
- Bring projects assigned to you in on time and on budget and enhance relationships.
- Maintain scorecards with escalation procedures before vendor invoice becomes a significant problem.
- Assists and supports subcontractors with Procore requisitions including inquiring on payment.
- Assists in the tombstoning of a project to ensure all subcontractors and vendors are paid in full.
- Exemplifies and upholds our Core Focus: Delivering Construction Excellence via Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships.
Project Process Management (20%)
- Vetting of new corporate vendors on an as needed basis.
- Review all intended scopes and costing with ownership and the FCI team for any project prior to release/commencement and take primary responsibility for project related cost controls and ensure projects are started correctly via operations and field protocol.
- Keep approved vendor & owner change orders current with monthly billing.
- Remain current daily with processing invoices in Foundation.
- Resolves issues effectively seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Maintaining reporting for scorecards on GP and schedule.
- Oversee and check all monthly written billing projections.
- Provide project status reports & project profit projections in conjunction with ownership and accounting.
- Keep current and accurate reporting on Project Specific Traction Tools for Issues & To Dos, proposing solutions.
- Summarize and document impact to financials, gross profit and net income on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Project Assignment (15%)
- Manage, schedule, and forecasting all subcontractors and FCI manpower for your projects in conjunction with your Superintendent on each job.
- Overseeing the scheduling of assigned projects and frequenting job sites under your management for quality, efficiency and safety control.
- Collaborate daily with your superintendent on the status of your project.
- Update Master Project List weekly and archive electronic project folder once tombstoned.
Client and Sub Relationships Responsibilities (20%)
- Identify possible subcontractors that would be eligible for early payment discounts.
- Evaluate financial impact to gross profit and cash flow for eligible payment discounts for subcontractors.
- Lead interface to include relationships with clients, subs, and co-workers on all assigned construction project activities.
- Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members.
- Exemplifies and upholds our core values: Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships, OWN IT, Integrity in all we Do, Always a Pro, Cutting edge Cool People.
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.