Our client is one of the top general contractors in South Carolina looking for a Non-Travel Assistant Project Manager to work in Charleston.
We are looking for a highly motivated assistant project manager to work on a combination of multifamily projects and public works projects in Charleston, South Carolina. Our client has been a leader in the Charleston area for 40 years and has developed their business with the completion of over 2,000 local projects. Ideal candidates will be on the path to becoming a project manager and looking for the opportunity to work long-term in the Charleston area.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of construction experience
- OSHA Certification
- Strong communication skills and desire to learn
- Experience working in multifamily, public works, or commercial sectors with a general contractor
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management or equivalent is preferred
What we Offer:
- Full benefits including 401k program and highly competitive compensation packages
- Top bonus structure in the Charleston area
- Great opportunity to stay local to Charleston long-term, no travel outside the Charleston area
- Local company with a family culture and a variety of the most exciting projects in the area
- Excellent career advancement opportunities