Our client, headquartered in the Cincinnati area, is a privately held real estate investment company with broad holdings throughout the United States. It was founded over 55 years ago and currently controls over $1.4 B in real estate investments located in 20 major markets throughout the United States, with a concentration in the Cincinnati areas.
The Tenant Finish APM will report to the Director of Tenant Finish will have an exciting opportunity to assist in overseeing Tenant Improvement projects across our client’s portfolio.
The ideal candidate for this role must be a self-starter with a general understanding of commercial construction industry, ideally with experience in Office / Tenant Improvements.
- Assist with all facets of project documentation management, including creation of purchase orders, updating project management files, preparing & distributing meeting minutes.
- Proactively follow up with subcontractors and design consultants for action items.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include clients, contractors, architects, consultants, subcontractors, and laborers.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality, and safety standards.
- Assist with project bidding and scope review process, including creating and distributing invitations to bid and reviewing / scope received bids.
- Study job specifications and drawings for a full understanding of project scopes.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to subcontractors, and clients.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
- Reporting all potential delays by monitoring the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis.
- Work closely with construction controls manager to assure all cost commitments are properly coded and entered accounting system.
- Obtain lien waivers and insurance certificates from sub-contractors if appropriate
- Prepare any requested status reports.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- 2-5 years construction experience.
- Strong team player
- Desire to grow professionally.
- Strong Communication/Organization skills.
- Engineering or Construction Management degree is preferred but not required.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your resume/contact information to Ben Zambito (Ben@ZSGtalent.com).