Our client is a Commercial General Contractor in the Atlanta market and we are actively seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join the team and help support several upcoming projects. This company excels in all commercial projects including aviation, healthcare, K-12, wastewater, and infrastructure. The current priority is a high-dollar project at the Atlanta International Airport.
- Set up and maintain project office and records, including project directory, submittal logs, RFI logs, material delivery logs, close out logs, etc., and assist with the day-to-day management of scheduled activities on projects.
- Process shop drawings and submittals, logging and tracking all project documentation; e.g. shop drawings, RFI’s, ASI’s, proposal requests, and change orders.
- Support creation and management of project schedules.
- Identify and resolve field issues.
- Prepare and process close-out materials; e.g. as-built drawings, warranties, lien releases, operation and maintenance manuals and punch list control.
- Coordinate work with site subcontractors, inspectors, architects, engineers, and project owner representatives.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com