We are hiring an Assistant Product Manager to assist the Product Manager with Product Development, Pricing and Underwriting, and helping maintain relationships in the assigned territories.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years' experience in personal lines product development or compliance - preferred in catastrophe prone states
- Ability to gather market intelligence
- Recent experience in personal property in any or all of the following states FL, TX, SC, AZ, NV, CA, HI and/or NC
- At least 4 CPCU exams required, completion of CPCU designation preferred
$70,000 - $76,000