Click here to apply online
Title: Assistant Product Manager, Global Production Operations
Location: Lyndhurst, NJ
The Assistant Product Manager facilitates the U.S. order creation and shipment tracking process as well as production and logistics process for all product placed in our international markets from order placement through delivery. They proactively anticipates operational issues, identifies solutions, and continuously enhances operational efficiency.
• Facilitate communication between internal cross-functional departments, vendors and international licensing partners regarding production, order creation, shipment tracking and delivery of product.
• Confirm international costing and allocation with all vendors on a seasonal basis.
• Responsible for order creation, updating and monitoring status of all PO’s for U.S. and international market.
• Able to troubleshoot production and systems issues, propose solutions and drive for timely resolution.
• Understand, adhere to and drive calendar deadlines.
• Able to analyze and report seasonal business to manager and above.
• Hold vendors and international licensing partners accountable to the approved production process, timeline and documented policies.
• Basic understanding of product development, production, and logistics process
• Systems savvy and computer proficient: MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel
• Knowledge of web based system NGC is a plus
• Highly motivated, self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal project management and time management skills
• Flexible, organized, detail oriented team player
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to business needs
• Ability to adapt and operate within various business cultures and practices