Assistant Nurse Manager - Oncology
San Antonio, TX
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Assistant Nurse Manager for a great opportunity in the San Antonio, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3 years of current experience working in a management role.
Requirements of the Assistant Nurse Manager - Oncology
- BSN Required.
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- 5 years experience in an acute care hospital
- 3 years of management experience preferred.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Nurse Manager - Oncology
- Promotes collaboration among all members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Facilitates patient care delivery and timeliness of service, role models and promotes excellent customer service, prevents and/or resolves conflict and, overall, provides for an optimal patient care and work environment.
- In the absence of the Nurse Manager or Director the Assistant Nurse Manager makes unit decisions in collaboration with the VP of Nursing or CNO.
- Responsible for the coordination of unit operations for all shifts.