Assistant Nurse Manager - Cardiology Unit (Non-Invasive)
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Assistant Nurse Manager for a great opportunity in the Southern TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 1 year of current experience working with staff level noninvasive cardiology experience.
Requirements of the Assistant Nurse Manager - Cardiology Unit (Non-Invasive)
- BSN Required.
- Current Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted.
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Recent experience at the level of staff nurse, preferably within the last two years.
- Additional significant experience in area of specialty is preferred.
- Three years of management experience preferred.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Nurse Manager - Cardiology Unit (Non-Invasive)
- Promotes collaboration among all members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with advanced leadership skills and is responsible for the coordination of units operations for all shifts.
- Facilitates patient care delivery and timeliness of service, role models and promotes excellent customer service, prevents and/or resolves conflict and, overall, provides for an optimal patient care and work environment.
- In the absence of the Nurse Manager or Director the Assistant Nurse Manager makes unit decisions in collaboration with the VP of Nursing or CNO.