Assistant Nurse Manager of Cardiology (Noninvasive)
Live Oak, TX
Currently looking for a talented and dedicated Assistant Nurse Manager in the Live Oak, TX area to fill openings for acute care hospitals nationwide. Interested candidates must have 5 years experience in an acute care hospital and 3 years of experience working in a Cardiac Services unit in a leadership role.
Requirements of the Assistant Nurse Manager of Cardiology (Noninvasive)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license or compact license in the state of Texas
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required; Masters degree strongly preferred
- BLS required
- 5 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years of experience working in a Cardiac Services unit in a leadership role
Responsibilities of the Assistant Nurse Manager of Cardiology (Noninvasive)
- Registered Nurse (R.N.) with advanced leadership skills and is responsible for the coordination of unit operations for all shifts.
- Promotes collaboration among all members of the interdisciplinary team, facilitates patient care delivery and timeliness of service, role models and promotes excellent customer service, prevents and/or resolves conflict and, overall, provides for an optimal patient care and work environment.
- In the absence of the Nurse Manager the Assistant Nurse Manager makes unit decisions in collaboration with the VP of Nursing or CNO.