Assistant Manager – Marketing
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace, Bangalore has an exciting opportunity for Assistant Manager – Marketing Department. This position works closely with Business Development, SCM & costing team. Should be able to work hands on in the area Marketing & should have Extensive Knowledge on Aerospace Manufacturing
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to convince customers.
- Ability to win orders from customers.
- By intense marketing using all strategies to win business
- Should be able to travel across India.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Nice to have machining background.
- Educational Qualification BE Mechanical but not necessary with MBA marketing
Years Of Experience (Min. & Max.): 05-08 Years in Marketing & Selling.
- Competitive salary
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Accidental Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Provident Fund and Gratuity
Magellan Aerospace is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees. Magellan supports public health COVID-19 guidelines and encourages employees to get vaccinated. Although mandates are not a requirement at Magellan, this may be subject to change and offers of employment may be contingent on vaccination status with respect to changes in legislation.
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)