Role You Will Play:
In this role, the Store Manager will be the leader of the team responsible for ensuring exceptional customer service while achieving all sales goals of the organization. This includes customer satisfaction, driving sales, and building the sales skills and product knowledge of the team. You will have responsibility for managing financial objectives, understanding the annual budget; watching expenditures; analyzing variances; and assisting with corrective action. The Store Manager will be accountable for demonstrating knowledge of the store's purpose and goals and have the skills to help each associate achieve those goals.
- Well-known, reputable Retail Hardware & Building Materials Dealer whose been in business for over 100 years
- Recipient of the Inner City 100 - Fortunes list of the fastest-growing businesses in the US
- Independently owned and operated since the beginning, this company offers a strong family and team culture to its employees
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive compensation package along with excellent employee benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays and Vacations, and more
- Unlike their competitors this company offers flexible hours Monday through Friday along with an occasional Saturday – they are not opened past 6:00 pm daily.
- This company takes pride in their employee’s and offers unlimited growth potential through each of their organizations
- According to U.S. News, Hartford, Connecticut is ranked #47 in Best Places to Live and #73 in Best Places to Retire
- Home to a number of historic attractions and entertainment venues, nearby vineyards, state parks, and ski slopes provide plenty of recreational opportunities throughout the year
- Central to the state, Hartford is just a short commute to other large metropolitan areas like NYC and Boston MA