Assistant General Counsel
Our client - a large, fast-growing energy infrastructure company - is currently looking to fill the role of Assistant General Counsel. This is a position that includes both regulatory and commercial functions. The office location for this position will be in Lakewood, Colorado with the possibility of working remote.
Why work here?
- Fast-paced, active growth environment
- Business is growing through acquisitions and expansion into new energy fields (carbon capture, hydrogen, low-carbon gas)
- Company focused on sustainability, being an environmentally friendly business
- 5 Star Rated with Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark
- Winner of environmental stewardship awards
- Recognized as a Top Workplace in the United States eight years running
What you’ll do:
- Handle all aspects of FERC-related activity for natural gas pipeline and storage business including tariffs, rates & policy matters
- Be responsible for commercial aspects associated with pipeline and storage business including tariff service agreements, negotiated rate and service agreements, related transactions
- Draft all necessary documents related to the business, including tariffs, applications, filings, contracts
- Work directly with commercial and management on transactions and regulatory activity
What you will need:
- JD Degree from accredited law school
- 10 years’ FERC gas pipeline and related commercial experience in corporate and/or law firm environment
- Strong document and contract drafting ability
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
Salary Range: $180,000 - $220,000
If you are interested in learning more, please schedule a time to call me using the link below.