Our client an energy related service company is searching for an Assistant Controller. As the Assistant Controller you will supervise a small staff and sill support head office with corporate reporting, and local management with budgeting and operational accounting. This role is classified by our client as a grooming position as they are looking for development of future managers.
- Preparation of internal reports financial and operation budgets
- Supervision and mentor a small staff
- Establish, monitor and enforce internal controls
- Ensuring the integrity of the General Ledger
- Preparation of Ad Hoc reports for Senior Management
- Assist sales staff members in understanding customer service issues related to costs and profitability or other departments as required
- Participate in management meetings including production and sales & marketing
- A Canadian professional accounting designation
- 5+ years of progress financial Experience
- Strong communication and adaptable to a changing and growing environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Murray Bandura.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!