endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
This position reports directly to the Controller and is responsible for the general and specific job duties of as described below:
General Job Duties:
- To display a fair and consistent approach by following the principles of the Value Statement and Mission Statement to help ensure a satisfied workplace for all employees.
- To support Company policies and business objectives while performing the specific responsibilities of your job.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities that enhances the working environment. Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives and activities.
- To support the company vision and help to ensure fair treatment of all employees employed.
- Exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in company activities in a positive working environment.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of employees
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
- Maintain proper ergonomics at all times when performing assigned tasks.
- Complete LPAs on time; weekly
- Complete Safe Audit on time; weekly
- Maintain proper etiquette when using company radios, PA, emails, text and phones; business use only.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Specific Job Duties:
- Cash Flow Forecasting and Analysis
- Balance Sheet Analytic
- Business Analysis (PARs, CI, Other)
- Engineering Change Management (PCO, etc)
- Cycle Count Review and Problem Resolution
- Spending Control Process (checkbooks, etc)
- QAD - AR Sys Mgmt
- QAD - AP Sys Mgmt
- Journal Entries
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end close procedures
- Internal Control (SOX) Leader
- Year end activity (1099, YE close, etc)
- Record Retention (Monthly filing and Annual review process)
- Update CIP Reconciliation
- Other projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree with Accounting or Finance Major
- 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and financial information
- Ability to pay attention to detail
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.