This Top Saskatchewan Employer is one of Western Canada’s premier Agribusinesses - they require an Assistant Controller to join their already established finance team in Yorkton, SK.
Reporting to the Controller, you will assist the Finance Team to:
- develop and implement accounting policies
- coordinate systems, and procedures
- ensure that internal and external financial reporting requirements are met with high quality, reliability and accurate information
- train in a variety of transactional practices, including AP/AR, monthends, but also system intelligence, data mining, forecasting, and more
- become involved in special projects and help grow and change for the future, including updating and overhauling ERP systems and centralizing processes
Your scope of experience includes:
- University degree in Commerce or Business Administration coupled with CPA designation (newly designated welcomed!)
- 1+ experience in a financial accounting role
- Strong technical and system skills with the ability to adapt to, and become highly proficient in, a variety of tools including the ERP system, business Intelligence tools, Excel, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong focus on standardization and continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and collaborate on projects
Our client is an established multi-location equipment dealer group who is invested into the communities they serve. Every employee, within each community, is rewarded with great benefits, matching RRSP and long-term internal career advisement opportunities. Our client provides their team with an excellent work environment, competitive compensation, and you would be supported by progressive and comprehensive people practices.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter! www.facebook.com/GRSRecruiters https://www.linkedin.com/company/grasslands-group @GRS_RecruitersClick here to apply online
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada will not be retained in our database.
Intrigued? If you would personally like more information regarding this position, please follow the self-serve application process or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions may be addressed to Blair at 1.844.778.1031. Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists – Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996!