We're looking for an Assistant Controller to join a growing, well-established manufacturing company just outside Wisconsin Dells.
In this position, the Assistant Controller will support financial operations, and ensure accuracy and efficiency in their dynamic, multicultural work environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in financial reporting, including weekly cash flow forecasts and monthly performance reports
- Conduct month and year-end closing activities, maintain fixed assets and tooling ledgers, and manage Accounts Receivable.
- Participate in internal/external audits and quarterly physical inventories
- Utilize ERP systems effectively and adhere to strict deadlines and changing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- ERP/MRP experience, proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Purchasing experience a plus
- Strong communication, analytical, and multitasking skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented work ethic
- Competitive compensation with a potential $1000 retention bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and wellness programs
- Growth opportunities
Please contact Jon Richio at 414-909-8540 or firstname.lastname@example.org