Assistant Controller - Construction
- Reconcile selected GL accounts and update those accounts as required.
- Review/create/post journal entries
- Month and year-end process
- Select which vendors will be paid based on the budget for that week.
- Assist to the CFO in tasks Ability to create/analyze financial modeling in Excel
- Perform quality control checks on the ERP platform
- Analyze weekly exception reports from the AP records and take appropriate action
- Understand the cash flow of the business and manage vendor payout schedule
- Research info to send to CFO for audits during the year ( annual, WC, GL).
Make recommendations on different loan scenarios should the company pursue capital expenditures.
- Internal control testing.
- Bachelors Degree Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
- Previous ERP system & Implementation Experience
- Supervisory experience
- Strong Excel skills with financial modeling
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online