Endevis talent acquisition is working with a global manufacturing leader to find an Assistant Controller. The Assistant Controller’s responsibilities include;
- Assist with reporting each plant’s financial condition, preparation of budgets, forecasts and financial plans
- Help with the preparation and coordination of all activities concerning plant audits (internal and external)
- Interpret operating results as they affect the financial aspects. Make specific recommendations to the Controller which will result in cost reductions and profit improvements
- Supervise the accounting clerks and the accounting process
- Be knowledgeable of corporate policies and procedures with support of Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Prepare Capital spending (PAR) requests, update Project Status Report
- Update monthly roadmaps and visual management tools
- Completion of monthly Hyperion financial requirements, forecast input and upload
- Prepare monthly Platform Profitability report, MSI
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS/BA required
- Requires 3+ years of GAAP experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software; Database software; Internet software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.