Role You Will Play:
Our client, a building material distributor, is looking to hire an assistant controller to train over the next 2-3 years and become the company controller. You will learn to manage the company’s cash flow, pay truckers/suppliers, invoicing, check work orders, book trucks, oversee credit department, compensation/commission plans, projections, and become an overall business partner to the President of this company. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience in an accounting role already.
- One of the Leading Wholesalers of Building Materials in the US
- This company prides itself on their reputation for excellent customer service
Benefits & Features
- Competitive base salary plus an EXTREMELY lucrative bonus plan
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401K + company match
- Between the numerous state parks, national forests, and wildlife reserves, Mississippi is the perfect place for those looking to enjoy the outdoors and the peace and quiet that comes along with it.
- Residents are not only polite but genuinely friendly and will always welcome newcomers with open arms and big smiles.
- From antebellum homes to Civil War battlefields to museums, history is very much alive in Mississippi, allowing residents to immerse themselves in the past and learn about the state and country in a hands-on way.