ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client, a national retail insurance brokerage and consulting firm, has an immediate need for an Assistant Account Manager.
Who: National Insurance Brokerage & Consulting Firm
What: Assistant Account Manager
When: Immediate Need
Salary: Base up to $55k +/- plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Process applications, policies, endorsements, binders, schedules, certificates, audits and other items related to the servicing of client accounts.
- Process invoices and monthly expirations
- Maintain up-to-date proposals, insurance summaries, workflow logs, manuals and other required documentation.
- Meet all quality and timeliness standard in the Agency Management System.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years’ commercial insurance experience
- Georgia Property and Casualty License required
- Full knowledge of Property Casualty lines of coverage and services
- Ability to calculate figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Working knowledge of a variety of Microsoft Office computer software applications including word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software.
- Experience with Agency Management Systems (preferably Sagitta), rating procedures, coverages and industry operations to effectively manage, maintain and write assigned clients and prospects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing corporation with high visibility to the Executive Team.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Click here to apply online