Asset Manager - Multifamily Apartments
Location: Tampa, FL (Preferred), Second Preference: LA
Salary Range: $125,000 - $150,000 base salary, plus bonus and potential equity stake in each deal
We are seeking a highly experienced Asset Manager specializing in multifamily real estate, ideally with institutional experience on the ownership side. The Asset Manager will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of 10 properties totaling 2,000 units, located in Dallas, Atlanta, Las Vegas, and Phoenix.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of institutional experience in multifamily asset management, preferably on the ownership side
- Proficiency in Yardi software
- Manage a portfolio of 10 assets consisting of 2,000 total units
- Frequent travel (approximately 25% or one week per month) to various asset locations
- Collaborate with and provide direction to onsite staff to optimize operations
- Perform analytical assessments to drive portfolio performance
- Our team is youthful and dynamic, ranging in age from 27 to late 30s.
- The ideal candidate will have an outgoing, strong personality and excellent leadership skills.
- Limited supervision; autonomous work style preferred
- Depending on experience, there may be an opportunity for a minor equity stake in the assets managed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision (MDV)
- Two weeks of vacation annually
Click here to apply online