endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Assembly Software Sales Manager (This is a remote position)
Endevis is working with a global industry leader to assisting in finding an elite Assembly Software Sales Manager who will contribute to an exciting, fun, and competitive atmosphere, providing industry-leading solutions to manufacturers in the General Industry manufacturing sector. The Assembly Software Sales Manager will manage the United States territory and successfully drive assembly software solution sales. The successful candidate will lead with a consultative approach to provide assembly software solutions specific to the needs of the customer resulting in a win/win partnership.
The Assembly Software Sales Manager roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Acquire an excellent understanding of Assembly Systems solution capabilities
- Identify customers with the need or desire for assembly software solutions and visit with local sales
- Interact with customer IT and/or management to identify their existing software infrastructure, key business drivers and understand cap-ex decision making processes
- Walk the assembly line with local sales and identify assembly software solution opportunities
- Acquire competitive solution information
- Develop assembly software solution proposals, aligning company offerings to provide the best value
- Develop or assist with developing solution market price
- Present financially justified solutions to customers in the best way
- Transfer knowledge with local sales to improve subject matter competency
- Create a sound business plan and ongoing activity plan
- Accurately forecast sales
- Relentlessly pursue and win opportunities!
- The candidate may live anywhere in the country and can work from a home office
- Travel within the territory should be expected and embraced by the ideal candidate; approximately 50% of travel should be expected
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Minimum 5-7 years of selling software.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in engineering, IT, or business preferred
- Ability to explain technical concepts regarding our solutions in an appropriate manner when solving customer challenges
- Understanding of mechanical assembly processes