Understanding new manufacturing and Lean processes for the introduction of new products or for the improvement of the existing ones.
Magellan Aerospace, India offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages.
• He / She should Study & Analyze given 3D solid model or pdf/Auto CAD drawing
• Preparation of Routing, process sheet, Detail operational drawing & work instruction, SOP’s etc. for operators
• Coordinating with Engineering during prove out & suggest modification in the Assembly process
• Proving Assembly sequence with documents to shop. Carry out FAI & maintain validation reports.
• Configuration management of all ME Released documents.
• Conduct training programs to respective Shop floor personnel.
• Conduct Continuous Improvement project for optimization of Manufacturing Cost & Cycle time
• Understanding new manufacturing and Lean processes for the introduction of new products or for the improvement of the existing ones
• Assist Engineering Manager & Sr. Manufacturing Engineer with the day to day running of the department including HR issues.
• Develop and manage all material handing requirements for any new business, from material receipt to delivery to customer.
• To take a responsible approach to health and safety, and environmental risks in relation to your own job role, and to control the risks or report them to management as appropriate
• Any other duties as required, commensurate with your job position
• System related activities like AS 9100, OHSAS etc.
• Assembly Fixture Concept designing, using 2D & 3D software like Auto CAD & CATIA.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!