Title: Assembler/Warehouse Worker
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1907250839
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Assembler/Warehouse worker to work to work on-site with our client, a Fortune-500 household products company in Pleasanton, CA.
These are at-will contract positions that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Pull orders; picking eaches or cases as required, follow SOP/GMP procedures as noted.
- Quality check orders to ensure accurate picking, pack orders in appropriated cartons, ensure proper product protection is used.
- Ship packages using appropriate “shipper” software, ensure proper labeling. Build displays as required.
- Palletize orders as required, prep pallets for shipping including shrink wrap and strap.
- Restock open pallet positions, restock cases to the carton flow racks.
- Ability to flex to different roles as required depending on the work demands.
- Previous manufacturing assembly experience, filling, bundling and palletizing.
- Previous warehouse experience, maintaining inventory.
- Ability to stand, lift (minimum 35 lbs.) and bend for long periods of time.
- Good communication skills.
- Mechanical ability is a plus.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.