City: Santa Maria
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-1738295965
Tekberry is looking for highly qualified and motivated Assemblers to work on-site with our client, a top-tier aerospace company in Santa Maria, CA.
We have multiple six-month contract positions available with multiple shifts including day and swing. There is a possibility that these positions may convert to direct-hire with the client.
- Adheres to company specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
- Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
- Cleans the panels in preparation for application of edge fill and inserts.
- Prepares and mixes two part material and adhesive that is used for edge filling and potting of inserts.
- Applies edge fill and/or inserts and insert adhesive to panels per engineering drawings and company procedures.
- Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
- Must carefully handle raw material and manufactured parts to ensure the integrity and quality is not compromised by handling.
- Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at division.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience: 0-3 years.
- Computer Skills: Not required.
- Other Skills: The ability to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Description: Entry level.
- Ability to understand and communicate in English at a level necessary for successful job performance.
- Employment status may be part-time, full-time, or temporary.
- Minor traveling may be required.
- Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
- Relocation to another C&D facility may be required.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.