If you are looking for a career opportunity in the electronics industry and need someone to give you a chance, this may be the opportunity for you. You must have the drive to learn and some of the skills below:
- Assembly of electronic assemblies.
- Will learn to solder to IPC standards.
- Experience with surface mount and through-hole components.
- Assembly of cables and harnesses.
- Mask and/or tape circuit boards in areas that are to be free of conformal coating or potting.
- Remove any excess coating and perform manual touch-up of any areas the coating machine may miss so boards and maintain a consistent high quality.
- Transport racks of circuit boards from one destination to another to continue the manufacturing process.
- Maintain machines including changing the fluids and mixers and cleaning machines to ensure proper and efficient operation.
- Perform general housekeeping duties to provide a safe and clean working environment at all times.