To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The competencies listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. The candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills and have effective oral and
written communication skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Effective interpersonal, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy, and ability to multitask
• Ability to comprehend assembly prints and to assemble with quality and accuracy
Required Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or
• 1-2 years of related assembly experience
Position is an indoor warehouse setting with moderate noise levels including voices, office equipment,
and foot traffic sounds. Employee may interact with customers, sales representatives, and other internal
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
• Frequently walk
• Use arms, hands, and fingers to handle, feel, reach for, and open items
• Listen to and talk with fellow staff and internal and external customers
• Occasionally crouch and crawl
• Be able to lift and/or move 50 pounds
Assembles cable products and related functions. May work at bench or on shop floor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
• Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints.
• Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners.
• Operates drill presses or air tools to assist in assembly operation.
• Assembles in predetermined order contacts, springs, receptacle, terminals, and push buttons.
• Cuts, strips, and mounts wires to connect electrical devices and or cable /receptacle assembly
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and