Assay Development Scientist
Raleigh / Durham Area, NC
My client is a CRO delivering expert biological innovation in assay development. They are in the Raleigh / Durham area in North Carolina. This is a high-growth organization, committed to a collaborative approach to problem-solving and top-level partnerships. The company has a terrific, diverse culture and employees love what they do. We are in search for Assay Development Scientists for this highly respected client. Qualified candidates should be creative, hands-on leaders with a collaborative spirit.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills - writing, verbal and listening, with previous experience in a GxP facility. This opportunity needs a result driven individual who has experience with immunoassays using multiple PBM platforms for protein-ligand binding assays (LBAs).
- Minimum of BS degree in Biology related field (MS or PhD preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of experience (5 to 7 yrs. preferred) in the CRO or Pharma industry
- Proficient in technical writing (including proposals) according to GLP guidelines
- Team player with experience in data analysis, trouble-shooting and training
- Assay development experience including LBAs, Biomarkers and PBMs
- Validation for PK, TK, PD for immunogenicity
If qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific opportunity for a someone looking to join a great company and grow their career.
Keywords: LOCI, PBM or protein binding microarray, LIMS, validation, GLP, SOP, LBA or ligand binding assay, biomarker, PD or pharmacodynamics, TK or toxicokinetics, PK or pharmacokinetics, CRO, pharma