Physical Security and Health, Safety and the Environment (PSHSE) Manager.
Based in Hong Kong, this permanent position role is working with a Multi-National Company across Asia.
With 7 direct reports this role is responsible for
- Managing and leading the combined regional structure of Physical Security and Health, Safety and the Environment (PSHSE).
- Building and strengthening the function through implementing best practice, understanding local markets, setting priorities, and leading (relevant) group initiatives
- Executing global initiatives at a local level in a pragmatic approach.
- Directing the operational security measures including resource deployment, to ensure protection of persons, assets, products and operations.
- Develop, recommend and implement robust Safety strategies that commensurate with the risk profile of the sites.
Professional experience/ qualification
At least 10 years’ experience in a corporate Security/ Safety management position
- University degree or relevant education in a relevant subject
- Solid demonstrated understanding of Security and HSE, best practice.
- Ability to respond rapidly to a changing threat environment and to utilize resources accordingly.
- Good understanding of the world’s best practice in Security / Health operations and management systems
- Excellent contracts and relations with the Government agencies security functions or major corporations and other major security companies
- Proficiency in contract and contractor management as well as project management
- Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills
- Fluent English
For more information please contact Roxayne West on +61 438507258 or send through your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org