Come work for one of the premier environmental remediation construction firms that has been in business for over 30 years. In this role, you would successfully manage, estimate and lead environmental remedial projects ranging in size from $5,000 to $5M+.
- Develop bid proposals to include schedule, cost and work plan
- Attend pre-bid meetings, understanding bid documents to include plans and specs
- Manage the development of quantity take-offs
- Work with specialty subcontractors and suppliers to gain competitive pricing
- Plan and mange all project activities ensuring goals are met within the specified timeframe and within budget
- Ensure adherence to the highest levels of safety
- Identify and process change orders as needed to reduce risk and stay within budget
- Communicate project status clearly both internally and externally from estimate stage through construction to close-out
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in asbestos remediation
- Acute awareness of regulations and procedures relate to asbestos/lead/mold
- Familiarity with hazardous waste requirements
- Experience preparing estimates, project plans and specifications
- Understanding of 12 NYSCRR 56
This company offers competitive salaries as well as generous benefits. Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.