- This type of sales process isn’t transactional. They have success gaining entry into the ICU and some other department floors and then expand within those hospitals usually with a 2-3 year roadmap of department expansion and multi-facility expansion.
- It’s important that someone can sell a paradigm shift because there’s no budget for something like this. Humans do the labor today so the overall value prop is a consultative larger picture including efficiency, less nursing staff to move patients, less work place injuries, etc…more conceptual sale. Not a price sale and no competition.
- Relationships with Banner ideal
- Go getter, entrepreneurial, hunter, can sell new technology/product launch experience
- High energy, polished, business savvy
- Ability to sell non-GPO items
Territory includes: AZ, NM, Vegas