This company is a provider of microwave and RF solutions to a variety of industries such as aerospace and telecommunications. They are a preferred partner in prime contracting and work with leading manufacturers in the industry.
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) will oversee all sales activities for their region. This individual will be charged with growing their geographic region by identifying new opportunities and programs.
- Develop sales funnel and relationships with key contracts in Denver territory
- Create regional Account Penetration Plans, taking the market landscape into consideration
- Expand resources for customer applications by identifying new products
- Collaborate with Principals, Inside Sales and administrative staff
- B.S. (Sales, Engineering, Marketing, or related field) and 5 years of experience in the Microwave/RF industry, OR equivalent combination of experience and education
- Familiarity with customers and Microwave/RF market
- Demonstrated history of successful sales and/or business development growth
- Ability to work from home
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)