- Responsible for managing a team of adjusters - developing, coaching, and training the team.
- Provide a exceptional level of customer service. The Area Claims Supervisor is responsible for developing and maintaining agency and insured relationships within the assigned territory.
- Administration of FCIC and RMA procedures as it relates to claims adjustment.
- Supervise, evaluate, and adjust assignments by evaluating deadlines, workloads, and experience as well as providing standards and following up on work results.
- A minimum of three years of experience in crop insurance.
- Five years of crop insurance or relevant experience is preferred.
- Two years of leadership experience is preferred.
- Required to travel outside normal work location. Travel is up to 75 percent for up to two weeks at a time.
- Educational requirements: The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma. A bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or a related field is preferred.