endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Automotive company located in Monroe Michigan is looking for an Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage the overall manufacturing operations of the facility
- Directly supervise all of the shift supervisors
- Identify and implement lean manufacturing and continuous improvement activities for all manufacturing operations
- Responsible to develop budget for manufacturing group
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and/or equivalent professional work experience in Manufacturing or Engineering
- 5+ years experience as a supervisor in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Kaizen Team leader and or Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Process
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.