Our client, a premier Manufacturer of Windows, Doors, and Exterior Building Products, seeks an Architectural Sales Representative for the Nashville, TN market.
- Continuously target, develop & maintain Architecture Accounts to grow specifications and market share
- Achieve annual sales targets through collaboration with local resources to ensure project opportunities are closed and won
- Deliver product and solution expertise including delivery of Continuous Education modules to the design community & training others as required in proper project execution
- Support our efforts to provide our customers and sales team members with easily accessible product documentation data and specification tools
- Use the CRM program to plan activities, manage accounts, manage contacts, identify and track opportunities, manage leads and communicate pertinent information
- Facilitate services which may include: initial consultation, performance analysis, code compliance, design assistance, implement Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and shop drawings, specifications support, product mockups and samples
- Assist and coordinate site survey, field testing and on-site installation guidance
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals. You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm." Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact us directly at 603.621.9037.
- Bachelor's Degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; Associate Degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum of five years related sales experience and/or training, preferably in the window and door industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 5+ years of management, leadership experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, customer Relationship Management Software, Electronic Pricing Catalogue, Expense Reporting Program, and Internet Web Browser
- Must be competent in AutoCAD and Google Sketch Up
- Must be a graduate of or enrolled in management endorsed “green” certification course